If you are looking for an easy snack for a small gathering where you do not have to do much, then try this Cheese Muffins recipe, which can be made in just half an hour.
Time: 45 minutes
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Preheat oven at 180 degree Celsius and meanwhile, grease and prepare a muffin pan. In a bowl sift and mix all
- the dry ingredients – all purpose flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, black pepper.
- In another bowl mix together the milk, beaten eggs, melted butter and thyme/oregano and whisk them
- Add the milk mixture to the dry ingredients and stir just until moistened.
- Place a heaped spoon of the mixture in to the muffin cups, sprinkle some cheese cubes then drop another
- spoon of the batter on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes till it gets golden brown on top. Cool on a wire rack and serve