A super-delicious dip recipe that you can prepare for your loved ones in a jiffy, Cheese Curd Dip can be enjoyed with your favourite bread sticks or even vegetable sticks.
Time: 30 minutes
- 1 1/4 cup beaten yogurt (curd)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon milk
- salt as required
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 2 teaspoon chili flakes
- powdered black pepper as required
- For The Main Dish
- 1 cup powdered cornflakes
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour and serve chilled with bread sticks and vegetable sticks. Enjoy!