If you’re a die-hard golgappa fan, then you would appreciate the fusion of golgappas with cheese and corn.
Time: 50 minutes
- 250 gm semolina
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 150 gm American corn kernels
- 20 gm chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon salt
- water as required
- 125 gm whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoon refined oil
- 2 chopped green chilli
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 3 gm powdered sugar
- 50 gm grated cheese cubes
- To make this Fusion street food recipe, add semolina, whole wheat flour, oil and 1/2 tablespoon salt in a bowl.
- Mix the ingredients together and kneed the dough while gradually adding luke warm water.
- Once done, divide the dough into small chunks and roll them into balls. Then, roll out these balls with the help
- of a rolling pin. Ensure all of them are of the same size.
- Now, fry all of them one by one until golden brown.
- In a deep bowl, add mayonnaise, powdered sugar, lemon juice, chopped coriander, chopped green chilli,
- american corn kernels and 1 teaspoon of salt. Mix well.
- Now, stuff this mixture inside the golgappas and garnish with grated cheese. Serve immediately