Cheese and Garlic Chicken is a Continental recipe which involves coating the tender chicken breasts with cheese and bread crumbs mix and baking it to perfection.
Time: 40 minutes
- /2 cup virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 6 pieces chicken breasts
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- To prepare this chicken recipe, start by grating the cheddar cheese, chopping the garlic cloves and cutting the
- chicken breasts in half. Now, place a pan over medium flame and heat some oil in it. When the oil is hot
- enough, add chopped garlic cloves in it. Saute these for a minute or until they turn aromatic. Now, take it off
- the flame. Meanwhile, preheat the oven at 200 degrees Celsius.
- Next, take the cheddar cheese, and mix it well with the seasoned bread crumbs in a separate bowl. Put the
- chicken breasts first in the oil-garlic mix and then in the cheese-crumbs mixture. Make sure that each piece is
- completely covered in both the mixtures.
- Prepare a baking dish by glazing it with a thin layer of oil, and place the coated chicken breasts on it. Bake
- them in a preheated oven for 20 minutes or till they turn crispy and golden brown. Once done, remove these
- from the oven and transfer them onto a plate. Serve these hot with a dip of your choice!