Cheese and Chilly Quesadillas Recipe :A quick snack to keep your mid meal cravings in place. Also a great way to use up leftover rotis. Flat bread stuffed with cheese and chilly and pan fried.
Time: 30 minutes
- 2 rolled flat bread
- 50 gm grated cheddar cheese
- 50 gm grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 chopped green chilly
- Salt – to taste
- Refined oil
- Take thin flat bread and sprinkle grated cheese and chopped green chilly on half bread (you can also use
- chapattis from the previous meal)
- Now fold the other half bread into half moon shape.
- Heat non-stick pan with oil and grill both sides of stuffed bread till crisp.
- Cut in to four equal parts and serve hot.
- You can also use a stuffing like crisp vegetables, bell peppers, mushrooms, chicken strips etc.