- 1 pack all butter puff pastry
- 5 back bacon rashers, sliced into 1cm strips
- 3/4 tub cream cheese
- 75g cheddar, grated
- 1 onion, diced
- handful of parsley, chopped
- salt & pepper to season
- 1 egg, beaten
- Pre-heat oven to 180C. Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Roll out the puff pastry and spread cream cheese all over the surface.
- Sprinkle evenly all over with cheddar, onion, bacon rashers, parsley and season with salt and pepper.
- Then roll up one end until you’ve made a swiss roll.
- Using a sharp knife, slice up into 1inch segments and place on the baking tray. Brush over with egg wash.
- Bake for about 20 – 25 minutes until golden.