Pasta owes its origin to Italy but now it has become one of the most popular delicacies of the world.
Time: 40 minutes
- 1 1/2 cup pasta macaroni
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup tomato puree
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- black pepper as required
- 1 onion
- 1/2 cup capsicum (green pepper)
- 1/4 cup tomato ketchup
- 1/2 cup grated cheese cubes
- salt as required
- 2 tablespoon grated cheese cubes
- To start with, take a chopping board and chop onions and garlic on it. Also, cut the capsicum into strips
- removing its seeds.
- Take a deep bottomed pan and keep it on medium flame. Heat the butter in the pan and saute onions and
- garlic in it until golden brown in color.
- Then add capsicum to the pan and saute it for a minute or so. Stir in ketchup, tomato puree, cheese, pepper,
- salt and milk to the pan.
- Cook for 2 minutes. Now finally add cooked/boiled macroni to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes. Remove from
- flame and garnish with cheese before serving.