Cakes not only represent the spirit of festivals but also add charm to celebrations by their sweet and creamy presence.
Time: 40 minutes
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 30 glucose biscuits
- 100 gm melted butter
- 2 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- For Garnishing
- 12 oreo cookies
- 1 handful silver balls
- Take a bowl and mix butter, cocoa powder and powdered sugar together. Dip glucose biscuits in milk and
- arrange it on a plate. Make a square of 12 biscuits. Apply the cocoa mixture on those biscuits.
- Follow the same procedure for the second layer of glucose biscuits and cocoa mixture. Make 3 such layers and
- refrigerate it for 2 hours. Then cut into pieces and place the cake in between two scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- Garnish this with crushed Oreo cookies. You can also decorate this ice-cream cake recipe with fruits and nuts
- of your choice.