Carrot Garlic Chutney is a refreshing and innovative dip recipe that you can prepare for your family and friends on any occasion.
Time: 40 minutes
- 600 gm carrot
- 7 almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon green cardamom
- 10 gm red peppers
- 3 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 1/3 cup vinegar
- 20 gm ginger
- 350 gm sugar
- 50 gm raisins
- Firstly, take a small bowl and pour water in it, and soak almonds in it for an hour. After an hour, place almonds
- over a chopping board and slit them into halves. Also, grate carrots using a grater in a bowl and keep it aside.
- Now, using the same chopping board, chop garlic clove and ginger in separate bowls. Next, crush the green
- cardamom using a mortar and pestle.
- Next, place a saucepan over medium flame and pour water in it. Add the grated carrots, chopped garlic and
- ginger in the pan. Stir once and turn the flame low until water is absorbed. Stir the mixture continuously.
- Now add raisins, sugar, salt, soaked and halved almonds, crushed cardamom seeds, red peppers and vinegar
- into the mixture and stir once again. Cook on low flame and make sure the consistency of the mixture is thick.
- Put the mixture in a jar to let it cool and close the lid of the jar tightly. The carrot garlic chutney is prepared,
- serve after 2 days.