Carrot chutney is an unique chutney recipe that will be a real treat for your taste buds!
Time: 30 minutes
- 100 gm grated carrot
- salt as required
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 chopped green chilli
- ground black pepper as required
- 1 tablespoon grated coconut
- 1/2 bunch coriander leaves
- Firstly, grate the carrots and coconut well. Chop the chilies and keep it aside for and while.
- Take a bowl and add pepper, salt and lemon juice to it. Then, add the chopped green chilies to it.
- Lastly, add the grated coconut and carrot to the mix in the bowl. Grind the mixture well in a blender. Once
- done, pour the mix in another bowl.
- You can add water to increase the quantity of the chutney. Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve.