Give a healthy and interesting twist to your regular pancakes with these easy-to-make Cabbage Pancakes.
Time: 45 minutes
- 2 cup cabbage
- 1/2 cup onion
- 2 tablespoon refined oil
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 4 tablespoon coriander leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 cup gram flour (besan)
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- water as required
- Wash, clean the cabbage and grate it in a bowl using a clean grater. Keep it aside until needed again. Wash and
- clean the onion and coriander leaves. Chop them separately into fine pieces and keep them aside.
- In a deep-bottomed mixing bowl add enough water followed by gran flour, chopped onion, coriander leaves,
- cabbage, salt, cumin seeds, salt, ginger paste and turmeric.
- Take a non stick frying pan and put it on medium flame. Add refined oil in it and then pour small portions of
- the prepared batter in it. Pan Fry from both the sides until it becomes crisp in texture. Repeat the same with
- the remaining mixture. Serve fresh and hot!