Indian households are known for their paratha skills, the different types of parathas available here are overwhelming and all of them being extremely nutritious.
Time: 30 minutes
- 1 broccoli
- 1 pinch garam masala powder
- 4 tablespoon refined oil
- 4 green chili
- 1 pinch turmeric
- 3 cup wheat flour
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- water as required
- Wash the broccoli under running water and chop the florets. Keep them aside until needed further. Take a pan,
- keep it on medium flame and pour water in it. Bring the water to boil and add chopped broccoli florets along
- with salt in the pan.
- Meanwhile, peel the onion and chop it. In a mixer jar/grinder take the boiled broccoli, green chilies, turmeric,
- garlic cloves and garam masala powder and grind into the paste.
- Now take a skillet and brush it with refined oil. Put the prepared circle on the skillet and cook till both the sides
- turn greenish-brown in color. Once done serve hot with pickles and curd.