Broccoli Chicken Bites are not only good in taste but also very nutritious.
Time: 45 minutes
- 2 cup chicken nuggets
- 6 cup chopped broccoli
- 4 cup grated cheese-cheddar
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 4 cup cream of mushroom soup
- 560 gm frozen biscuits
- 2 1/3 cup rice krispies
- To begin with, take out frozen biscuits, crush them and let them stay for about an hour or so. Next, grease
- muffin moulds with butter and put the crushed biscuits at the bottom. Then add a layer of grated cheese
- followed by another layers of rice krispies.
- Now combine chicken nuggets with cream and broccoli. Mix and divide the mixture in equal portions and put it
- in the half-filled muffin moulds.
- Bake at 190 degree Celsius for about 20 minutes or at least until they turn golden brown. Once done, take out
- and sprinkle with the remaining cheese and serve hot.