Bohri Fried Chicken Legs is a delicious Mughlai recipe.
Time: 40 minutes
- 9 pieces chicken legs
- 2 tablespoon garlic paste
- 3 tablespoon corn flour
- 5 gm green chilli
- 4 tablespoon bread crumbs
- refined oil as required
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 2 egg
- water as required
- Place a deep shallow pan over medium flame. Add water (as required), chicken legs, salt and 1 tbsp garlic paste
- and boil it for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, chop black pepper and green chilies. Keep them aside in separate bowls.
- Once the chicken legs become tender, turn off the heat. Remove the chicken leg pieces and keep aside in a
- bowl. Reserved the mixture and let it cool down.
- In a deep bowl add chicken legs, garam masala powder, 1 tablespoon garlic paste, corn flour, red chili powder,
- chopped green chili, cumin powder, black pepper, bread crumbs and egg. Mix all the ingredients well and
- refrigerate it for 30 minutes.
- Then heat oil in a pan. Also, beat an egg in a bowl and dip chicken legs in it. Then deep fry the chicken until
- they turn golden brown in colour. Bohri fried chicken is now ready.