Do we really need to say anything more because we can sense that we’ve already got your attention. Blueberry French Toast is offering you all the possible warmth and happiness and it won’t be fair to neglect it now, would it be?
Time: 35 minutes
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon caster sugar
- 12 slices bread- white
- icing sugar as required
- 250 gm blueberry
- 3 tablespoon ground almonds
- 500 ml low fat milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- 6 tablespoon maple syrup
- 4 tablespoon gram flour (besan)
- To begin with, place a pan on medium-low flame, pour maple syrup along with blueberries and stir until the
- juices gets mixed properly. Once done, turn off the flame.
- Next, take a bowl, combine flour along with cinnamon, almond, milk and vanilla extract together. Now take
- frying pan, dip each slice in the mixture, fry from both sides until golden brown.
- Once crispy enough, transfer in a serving plate. Pour the blueberry mixture over, sprinkling icing sugar on top.
- Serve warm and enjoy.