Biscuit Chaat recipe is a North Indian recipe made using all the leftover biscuit crumbs and boondi.
Time: 20 minutes
- 4 handful biscuit crumbs
- 1 medium finely chopped onion
- 1 cup cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 finely chopped green chilli
- 1/2 cup boondi
- 1 medium finely chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup black salt
- 2 tablespoon tomato chili sauce
- 3 salt as required
- For Garnishing
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander leaves
- Spread the biscuits on a plate.
- Add tomatoes, onions, green chillies, cumin powder and salt on top.
- Scatter the boondis and sprinkle lemon juice, black salt and tomato sauce on top.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve at once.