Besan Cheela recipe which is truly delicious and will be ready in 15 minutes.
Time: 25 minutes
- 1 cup gram flour (besan)
- 1 green chilli
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 4 tablespoon refined oil
- 1 onion
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- water as required
- Take a large bowl and sieve the besan to avoid any lumps. Chop the onion, coriander leaves, green chilli, and
- ginger in a bowl.
- In the bowl of besan, add all these chopped veggies along with salt, chilli powder, turmeric, cumin seeds, and
- lemon juice. Use a spoon to mix well all the ingredients. Then add water to prepare the batter for the cheela.
- Take a tawa, heat on medium flame and add a little oil. Spread the above mixture using a ladle and cook well
- on both sides. Serve hot!