Time: 30 minutes
- Rice soaked for 20 minutes 1 cup
- Beer 1 cup
- Olive oil 3 tablespoons
- Garlic crushed 2 tablespoons
- Onion finely chopped 1 medium
- Paprika powder 1 teaspoon
- Tomato finely chopped 1 medium
- Green capsicum cut into cubes ½ medium
- Green peas boiled ½ cup
- Salt to taste
- Chicken stock 1 cup
- Button mushrooms sliced 6-8
- Mussels (tisre) 8-10
- Prawns (medium) shelled and deveined 8-10
- Chicken sausages sliced 1
- Green olives pitted and sliced 6-8
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add garlic and sauté till light brown.
- Add onion and sauté till onion is translucent.
- Add rice and mix well. Add paprika powder, tomato, capsicum, green peas and salt. Mix well.
- Add beer, chicken stock, mix and bring to a boil.
- Add mushrooms and mix well. Add mussels, prawns, sausage and olives, cover and cook on low heat for 5-10
- Serve hot.