Making the perfect kind of batter can be a real challenge, but this recipe will put all your batter woes to rest. It’s got a nice and crisp outside and juicy, tender and moist chicken on the inside.
- 2 pieces of chicken supreme
- 4 Tbsp buttermilk
- 1 tsp salt
- Tartar Sauce:
- 4 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp gherkins
- 1 tsp green olives
- 1 tsp shallots
- 1/2 tsp parsley, to garnish
- 3 Tbsp corn flour
- 1 Tbsp refined flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 5 Tbsp Beer
- Clean the chicken thoroughly and then dip into home-made buttermilk and salt for at least an hour.
- Keep it in the refrigerator at least for one hour at 4 degree Celsius. In the mean time, prepare the tartar sauce.
- Mix all the ingredients: mayonnaise, gherkin, green olives, shallot, salt and pepper.
- Now, mix all the ingredients for the batter. Be sure it isn’t too runny or it won’t stick to the chicken properly.
- Pull out marinated chicken supreme from refrigerator, dip it into the batter dunk it into a hot fryer.
- Fry it till it turns golden in color & then take it out from fryer.
- Put it on paper towel to remove extra fat. Serve it hot with tartar sauce.