Master the art of grilling boneless chicken pieces to perfection. This one is marinated not in traditional pesto but in a soul-soothing blend of kasuri methi, coriander leaves, Parmesan cheese and olive oil.
Time: 50 minutes
- 500 gms boneless chicken
- 2 lemons
- 1 tsp ginger & garlic paste
- A small bunch of coriander leaves
- 1 Tbsp kasuri methi
- 6-7 garlic cloves
- 4-5 walnuts
- 100 gms grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Marinate chicken with lemon juice, salt, ginger & garlic paste for 20 minutes.
- For the marinadeAdd coriander leaves, kasuri methi leaves, garlic, walnuts and grated Parmesan in a food
- processor and blitz it well adding olive oil in between.Add some salt to taste.
- Now, take chicken pieces and apply the marinade to it,Skew chicken pieces and cook it on a grill pan.
- Serve with the leftover coriander-methi pesto.