BBQ Chicken Skewers
- 500 gms boneless chicken
- 2 lemons
- 1 tsp ginger & garlic paste
- A small bunch of coriander leaves
- 1 Tbsp kasuri methi
- 6-7 garlic cloves
- 4-5 walnuts
- 100 gms grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Marinate chicken with lemon juice, salt, ginger & garlic paste for 20 minutes,
- For the marinade
- Add coriander leaves,kasuri methi leaves,garlic, walnuts and grated Parmesan in a food
processor and blitz it well adding olive oil in between.
- Add some salt to taste.
- Now, take chicken pieces and apply the marinade to it,
- Skew chicken pieces and cook it on a grill pan.
- Serve with the leftover coriander-methipesto.