This Basic Pancake recipe is a go to option for all those who have a sweet tooth and crave for a fancy breakfast other than the regular toasts they are being served in the mornings.
Time: 40 minutes
- 200 gm all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 300 ml milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- For Garnishing
- mixed berries as required
- maple syrup as required
- Start by preparing the batter for pancake. Whisk all purpose flour, sugar, baking powder and milk in a bowl. Set
- aside and now luke warm the milk in microwave. Add it in the same bowl along with eggs, melted butter,
- vanilla extract and mix well in order to avoid lumps.
- Now, place a large skillet over medium flame. Once hot enough, grease it using the butter with a spoon. After a
- minute or two, add the batter prepared above in the form of circles. Cook it for 2-3 minutes over medium
- flame till it turns brown. Flip the side and repeat the same process.
- Your pancakes are now ready. Garnish it with mixed berries and maple syrup. Serve them hot.