The topping of chicken, pepper, cheese and red onion minced with barbecue sauce makes this homemade recipe perfect for light dinner. This easy pizza recipe is savory, sweet and tangy. Barbeque Chicken Pizza is an easy chicken recipe and is a must try for chicken lovers.
Time: 40 minutes
- 1 Pizza Base
- 1/4 cup Barbeque sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced onion
- 2 teaspoon virgin olive oil
- 350 gm cheese-cheddar
- 1 cup sliced capsicum ( green pepper)
- 1 medium chicken breasts
- 1 cup chopped mozzarella
- 1 handful chopped coriander leaves
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 pinches black pepper
- Brush the chicken with olive oil and sprinkle salt. Keep aside for a few minutes.
- Heat a griddle pan (or a grill) and grill the chicken over medium flame until cooked.
- Remove and cool for a minute. Then chop into bite-sized pieces.
- Spread the bbq sauce on the pizza base. Add the chicken, onion and cheese. Sprinkle some coriander leaves on t
- Bake in a preheated oven at 175C/340F for about 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the crust is
- golden. Remove and cool.
- Cut into slices before serving. Serve.