Banana Flambe is a popular dessert recipe made in French cuisine and is truly delicious.
Time: 15 minutes
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup white rum
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- To prepare this delicious dessert recipe, peel the banana first and slice it into two halves lengthwise. Next, heat
- oil in a frying pan and when the oil is hot enough, add the halved bananas and stir fry. Cook from both sides
- until they turn slightly brown in colour.
- Now, add sugar and white rum to the pan and cook the bananas for around 2 minutes, it will create a burst of
- flames. Then, pour lime juice over the bananas.
- Take out the fried bananas in a plate and put vanilla ice cream on the side. Banana Flambe with vanilla ice
- cream is ready, serve immediately and enjoy!