Shakarpara is one snack recipe that you all remember, which were prepared on festivals and special occasions.
Time: 45 minutes
- 1/2 cup wheat flour
- 4 tablespoon sugar
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 tablespoon ghee
- 5 tablespoon milk
- To start with, put a deep-bottomed non-stick pan on medium flame and add ghee in it along with sugar and
- milk. Mix them well and cook until the sugar is dissolved in the mixture for a few minutes. Stir the mixture
- occasionally. Once done, keep the mixture aside to let it cool down so that it can be used for the dough.
- Take a deep bowl and sieve the wheat flour into it. Add a little amount of ghee-milk mixture to the bowl and
- mix well. Knead the dough, while adding the mixture into it slowly until it is firm.
- Divide the dough into 2 equal parts and then cut them into the diamond (or any other shape you want) shaped
- equal pieces . Prick the shaped pieces with fork. Make as many pieces as possible.
- Now, pre-heat the oven at 180 degree Celsius for about 10 minutes. Take a baking tray and grease it with ghee.
- Pour the pieces into the tray and bake them in the oven.
- Once done, let the pieces get cooled. Serve it immediately or store it in the air-tight containers and enjoy!