Baked Chicken Sausage Rolls is a Continental recipe that is quite easy to prepare at home as it involves only a handful of ingredients in it’s making that are easily available in your
Time: 45 minutes
- 500 gm chicken sausage
- 3 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt as required
- 500 gm crescent dinner roll
- 1/2 cup yoghurt (curd)
- 1 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- Start by pre-heating the oven at a temperature of 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Meanwhile, place a large pan over
- medium flame and pour olive oil on it. Once the oil is hot enough, add chicken sausages to the pan and fry till
- it turns golden brown from all the sides.
- Transfer these chicken sausages to a separate large bowl and stir in the ricotta cheese, yogurt and some salt.
- Mix well. Now, unroll the crescent dinner roll and add this cheese mixture in it. Roll the mixture again and brush
- it’s outer surface with egg whites.
- Place baking sheet on a baking tray and grease it with a little olive oil. Place these rolls on it and slide it in the
- oven for minimum 20 minutes until cooked. Take out this tray after 20 minutes and serve hot along with some