Presenting you an absolutely amazing Baked Cheesy French Fries dish that can surely be relished by children of almost all age groups.
Time: 50 minutes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 slices sliced bacon
- 100 gm French fries
- ranch dressing as required
- To prepare this French fries recipe, take a large skillet and heat it over medium heat, placing the bacon over it.
- Cook it for 10 minutes.
- In the next step, preheat the oven to 400 degree Celsius and place a aluminium foil on the baking tray. Spread
- the fries on the sheet and bake for about 20 minutes. Wait till the fries turn brown and crisp.
- In the next step, sprinkle the fries with cheese and crumbled bacon. Broil the cheese in the broiler till the
- cheese melts. Serve it with ranch dressing!