Baby Corn Finger Fry is a delectable appetizer recipe that is not only delightful but healthy as well!
Time: 35 minutes
- 250 gm baby corn
- 2 tablespoon wheat flour
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger paste
- salt as required
- 1 1/2 tablespoon rice flour
- 2 tablespoon corn flour
- 1/4 teaspoon chaat masala
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1/2 cup refined oil
- water as required
- To make this delicious appetizer recipe, boil water in a pan over high flame and add the baby corns along with
- a pinch of salt. Boil the baby corns till tender and once done, sieve them and drain the extra water.
- On the other hand, take a bowl and mix together wheat flour, rice flour, corn flour, ginger-garlic paste, garam
- masala powder, chilli powder and salt. Add a little water to make a thin batter to coat the baby corns. Make
- sure that the paste is not in a runny form.
- Once the batter is done, dip the boiled baby corns in it and coat them well.
- Meanwhile, take a skillet and heat oil in it over medium flame. When the oil is hot enough, add the coated
- baby corns in the skillet and shallow fry them until golden brown in colour.
- Once done, turn off the burner and transfer the baby corns in an absorbent paper to soak the extra oil. Then,
- take a plate and transfer the baby corns in it, sprinkle some chaat masala powder over them and serve hot!