To conquer the day, you must begin it on the right note with a hearty and healthy breakfast.
Time: 30 minutes
- 2 small avocados
- 2 bread slices
- 2 egg
- For Garnishing
- 4 tablespoon grated cheese-cheddar
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- To begin with, wash and clean the avocados under running water. Once done, peel and mash them. Keep them
- aside. Meanwhile, brush a bread slice with butter and toast it until it is crispy. Repeat the same with the other
- bread slice.
- Now, lay the toasted bread slices on a clean tray and top it up with mashed avocado. Simultaneously, put a
- non-stick pan on medium flame and heat butter on it. Crack open eggs in the pan and cook until the yolk
- settles. This might take 5 to 8 minutes to happen.
- Carefully, transfer the cooked eggs on the toasted bread slices. Once done, sprinkle the toast with grated
- cheddar and black pepper to elevate the flavors. Serve hot!