Avocado Salad is a healthy and tasty Continental recipe that you can prepare for your loved ones with ingredients that are easily available in the market.
Time: 20 minutes
- 4 medium avocados
- 2 red onion
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- salt as required
- 2 large tomato
- 4 tablespoon lime juice
- black pepper as required
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- To prepare this healthy recipe, wash avocados, onions, cilantro and keep it aside. Now, take a chopping board
- and chop tomatoes along with onions and keep aside. Take the avocados and peel them. Now cut them in
- halves and chop them.
- Next, take a large bowl and put chopped avocados, green onions, tomatoes, lime juice, salt, pepper and olive
- oil. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Garnish it with fresh cilantro and keep the bowl in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Serve chilled! (Optional: You can
- even add cucumber, chickpeas and black beans to make this salad more exciting.)