This healthy Avocado Chicken Sandwich can also be eaten as a salad if you don’t want to pair it up with bread.
Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cup avocados
- 4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 pinches black pepper
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1/2 cup red onion
- 250 gm chicken boneless
- 2 apple
- 4 tablespoon cilantro
- salt as required
- 8 bread slices
- To start with, chop chicken into cubes and boil till it becomes tender. Keep in mind that if the chicken is
- overcooked, it becomes stringy and will spoil the taste of the sandwich.
- Chop Avocados, apple, celery and red onions and mix all ingredients along with the cooked chicken in a
- medium bowl. Now, mash the mixture with a spoon or a fork. Stir well in order to mix the ingredients properly.
- Then add cilantro, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Mix again thoroughly.
- Take two bread slices, keep the mixture on one slice and cover it with another. You can toast the sandwich or
- have it without toasting.