Arbi Chips is a scrumptious North Indian recipe which makes for a great snack that one can have along with their evening tea.
Time: 40 minutes
- 10 arbi (colocasia root)
- salt as required
- dry mango powder as required
- 3 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- powdered black pepper as required
- 1 teaspoon butter
- Start by pre-heating the oven at a temperature of 200 degrees Celsius. Meanwhile slice the colocasia roots and
- keep them aside. In a separate large bowl mix olive oil, dry mango powder, salt and black pepper powder.
- Coat the arbi slices well in the mixture prepared in the bowl. Now, line a baking tray using a parchment paper
- and grease it with a little butter. Transfer the coated chips onto a baking tray and slide it in the pre-heated
- oven for 10-15 minutes, until crisp.
- Your Arbi Chips are now ready. Serve them hot with a drink of your choice and enjoy.