Amritsari Tandoori Chicken recipe is a must try. Prepared with chicken pieces, which are tossed in a mixture of thick sour curd, butter, mustard oil and a number of spices like red chili powder and cinnamon and then grilled on an open griller, this scrumptious recipe will be a joy ride for your taste buds.
Time: 1 hr 20 min
- 2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 pieces cinnamon stick
- 3 piece green cardamom
- 3 tablespoon mustard oil
- 2 leaves bay leaf
- 6 clove
- 1 1/2 cup thick sour curd
- 750 gm chicken
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt as required
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 2 teaspoon peppercorns
- 2 black cardamom
- 2 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- To make this delicious chicken recipe, cut the chicken into 10 pieces. In a bowl, mix mustard oil, red chili
- powder, curd, salt, ginger paste, lemon juice and garlic paste. Now with the help of a silicon brush, apply this
- mixture on to the chicken pieces.
- Next, grind cumin seeds, peppercorn, turmeric powder, cinnamon stick, bay leaf, cloves and cardamoms in a
- grinder. Grind them to a fine powder. Transfer this powder into a bowl and with the help of a silicon brush,
- apply this masala over the chicken pieces. Keep the chicken pieces aside for one night.
- Next morning, place these marinated chicken pieces over the griller and grill them until brown. Keep applying
- butter over the pieces at regular intervals. Serve hot and enjoy!