Try this Almond and Jasmine Tart recipe, which is full of flavours.
Time: 50 minutes
- 25 gm almond flour
- 30 gm egg yolk
- 100 ml milk
- 3 teaspoon tea
- 100 ml fresh cream
- 30 gm caster sugar
- 25 gm all purpose flour
- For Toppings
- 30 gm icing sugar
- 1 scoop whipped cream
- For preparing the crust take a medium sized bowl and add sugar, butter, salt along with flour and whisk
- properly. Keep stirring until the ingredients mix well to make crumbs. After this, make the crumbs into mini
- tarts of size 4 1/2 inch. Press into the bottom and then prick them all over with a fork.
- Place the crusts in a refrigerator and freeze them for 15 minutes. Take them out and then bake them at 150
- degree Celsius for about 20 minutes until they turn brown on the edges. Remove the tarts from the oven and
- keep them aside.
- To prepare the filling, take a pan and add cream, jasmine tea and milk and boil them together. Beat the eggs in
- a bowl and then add almond flour and sugar in it. Stir together slowly to combine well. Spread the filling into
- the crusts and then bake at 150 degree Celsius for 45 minutes.
- Once baked, freeze and cut into the desired shape. Top them with icing sugar and whipped cream to add an
- extra zest. Enjoy!