Preparing traditional recipes has a different bliss, with them comes an array of old memories and of course some classic cozy flavors.
Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cup gram flour (besan)
- 4 teaspoon coriander leaves
- 4 red chilli
- 2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 4 onion
- 6 curry leaves
- 4 teaspoon refined oil
- 2 teaspoon garlic
- 2 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 teaspoon mustard seeds
- To prepare this delicious recipe begin with chopping onions and coriander leaves on a chopping board. Keep
- them aside for further usage.
- Take a bowl and add water, gram flour in it. Make a paste using these two ingredients and then add turmeric,
- red chili powder, chopped coriander leaves and curry leaves. Mix all of the ingredients well.
- Take a deep bottomed vessel, keep it on medium flame and heat oil in it. Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds,
- dried red chili and chopped garlic in the vessel and saute the mixture until the garlic becomes light brown in
- color. Stir in the chopped onions and saute them till you see a nice brown color.
- In this mixture add the gram-flour paste and salt. Cook this mixture for about 5 minutes and once the water is
- evaporated and the dish becomes dry in texture turn the gas off. Serve hot.