Easy, guilt-free healthy sweet and sour chicken with tons of flavor!
- 2-3 chicken breasts
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- ½ c. ketchup
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 5-6 tsp. Worchestichire sauce
- 2 c. pineapple juice
- 1 c. brown sugar
- ½ c. flour
- 1 can pineapple chunks
- Saute chopped onion and bell pepper.
- Combine ketchup, garlic salt, pepper, W.s. sauce, pineapple juice (reserved from can of pineapple chunks), brown sugar and flour in a separate pan and heat until
- Add sauted onion, bell pepper and pineapple chunks.
Pour mix over chicken and place in oven at 350 for 1 to 1½ hours til chicken is done. Serve over white rice.