A super quick marinade with delicious heat. Say goodbye to boring chicken breasts!
Time: 40 minutes
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast
- Chopped Italian parsley (optional)
- Prepare the marinade by combining all the ingredients but the chicken in a small mixing bowl.
- Cover the chicken breasts with the marinade. Cover and let sit in the fridge for 1 to 2 hours, or up to overnight.
- Cook on medium-high in 1 tablespoon olive oil, flipping occasionally, until cooked through through and golden
- brown on all sides.