Spaghetti Paneer Balls is a perfect fusion of aromatic spices and crispy paneer.
Time: 35 minutes
- 100 gm wheat spaghetti
- 1/4 cup grated cheese cubes
- 2 tablespoon corn flour
- 4 green chilli
- 1/2 cup powdered rusk
- 2 pinches salt
- 200 gm paneer
- 2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 cup Refined oil
- Cook the spaghetti in 6 cups of water over medium flame. Drain well and rinse under cold water. Keep aside.
- Grind the garlic and green chillies to a coarse paste.
- Heat 1 tblsp oil in a pan. Add the green chilli-garlic paste and saute for 30 seconds. Mix corn flour and milk
- until the flour is fully dissolved.
- Add to the pan. When it starts to thicken, add salt, spaghetti, paneer, cheese, maida and mix well. Remove from
- flame. Make small/medium balls of this mixture.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Roll the balls in the powdered rusk and gently fry the pieces. Fry until golden brown
- and remove excess oil.
- Drain excess oil. Serve as a snack.