Get yourself high on this totally drool-worthy Shrimp Pasta alla Vodka recipe.
Time: 1 hour 25 minutes
- 390 gm crushed cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoon whipping cream
- 225 gm deveined & tails left intact shrimps
- black pepper as required
- 170 gm pasta fettuccine
- 1 cup onion
- 2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 3 tablespoon vodka
- 1/2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 1/2 tablespoon parsley
- salt as required
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- To begin with, take a chopping board and chop onions on it. Keep aside once done. Then, place a deep-
- bottomed pan on medium flame. Put fettuccine pasta along with salt and sufficient water. Boil pasta until
- In the meantime, place another pan on medium flame and add butter in it. Once melted, add onion and saute
- for about 2 minutes or until it is brown in color. Then, turning the flame to medium low, add garlic and chilli
- flakes and stir well.
- Now add crushed tomatoes along with vodka, whipped cream and lime zest. Let it simmer for 5 minutes. Then,
- add shrimps and allow it to cook. Once well-cooked, add pasta to the pan and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Season with parsley and black pepper.