Flavoured with lemon, chilli, garlic and paprika, these spicy prawns pack a serious punch.
Time: 40 minutes
- 150 ml pot soured cream
- 1 juice lemon
- small packet mint finely chopped
- 300 g peeled raw king prawns
- 4 tsp vegetable oil
- 3 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 bird’s eye chilli, finely chopped (deseeded if you don’t like it too hot)
- 1 tsp paprika
- 4 large flatbreads
- 3 red capsicums, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 3 Little Gem lettuces, shredded
- Heat oven to 160C/140C fan. Mix the soured cream with 1 tbsp lemon juice, the mint and seasoning, cover and
- put in the fridge. Toss the prawns in 2 tsp oil, 1 tbsp lemon juice, the garlic, chilli, paprika and seasoning. Cover
- and put to one side. Wrap the breads in foil and put in the oven to warm.
- Heat a chargrill pan on a medium high heat. Toss the capsicums in the remaining 2 tsp oil, season and cook for
- 5-10 mins until charred and softened (you may need to do this in two batches). Transfer the capsicums to an
- ovenproof dish, cover with foil and put in the oven to keep warm. Add the prawns to the chargrill pan and cook
- for 2-3 mins each side until pink, cooked through and lightly charred. Serve with the warm wraps, lettuce,
- capsicums and soured cream.