Oats Uthappam is a delicious main dish recipe that you can enjoy with your loved ones on any occasion.
Time: 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 grated bottle guard
- 2 finely chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- virgin olive oil as required
- 1/4 red bell pepper
- 1/4 capsicum (green pepper)
- 1/2 cup yogurt (curd)
- 4 tablespoon chopped baby corn
- 4 tablespoon finely chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 ice berg lettuce
- salt as required
- 1/4 yellow bell pepper
- water as required
- Grind oats to a coarse powder and put into a bowl. Add yogurt, salt and sufficient water to the oats powder to
- make it a smooth batter. Allow it to rest for at least 20 minutes and then add all the remaining ingredients.
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium flame. To make each uthappam, spread a ladleful of the batter in the pan.
- When one side becomes golden, flip the uthappam and cook on the other side too!
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon of olive oil all around and cook for 2-3 minutes or till the other side becomes equally golden.
- Serve hot with chutney of your choice.