A easy and refreshing mint and lime drink-Lime Mojito
Time: 10 minutes
- Mint leaves -10
- Lime slices -4
- Brown sugar – 3 tbsp
- Ice,crushed – 1 cup
- lemonade /aerated lemon drink- 2 cups
- In a glass take the mint leaves and lime slices and muddle/crush with a muddler .
- Now add brown sugar and muddle again.
- Rub the glass rim with lime slice and then dip it in castor sugar.
- Now fill the half glass with crushed ice and pour this lime and mint mixture over it.
- Pour lemonade or lemon aerated drink over it.
- Garnish with mint leaves and lemon slices and serve.