Idli Cheese Burger is an interesting Fusion created with idli sans any burger buns.
Time: 30 minutes
- 4 – idlis
- 1 cup – finely chopped Tomato
- 1 cup – finely chopped Onion
- 1 tsp – Ginger Garlic paste
- 1 cup – grated cheese
- 1 tbsp – finely chopped Coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Oil to fry
- Heat oil in a kadai.
- Saute the onions.
- Add the ginger garlic paste, tomatoes and salt and saute for another 2-3 minutes.
- Take one idli and spread this mixture on the idli.
- Top it with grated cheese.
- Toast the idli on a tawa such that the cheese melts and coats the mixture.
- Now garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.