What makes this scrumptious continental recipe all the more amazing is that it is easy-to-make and doesn’t take much time to be prepared
Time: 40 minutes
- 1 1/2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon chives
- 3 1/2 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- black pepper as required
- salt as required
- 10 large deveined & tails left intact shrimps
- 1 1/2 tablespoon butter
- water as required
- To begin with, preheat the griller. In the meanwhile, take a container, fill it with water and let soak 3 tall
- bamboo skewers for about half an hour. Take chives and garlic, mince them and keep aside.
- Once soaked, take the bamboo skewers and arrange the shrimps into them accordingly. Once done, sprinkle
- olive oil along with salt and pepper on the shrimp.
- Next, place a pan on medium-low flame. Add butter along with minced garlic and saute the garlic. Then, place
- the skewers on the grill, placing one end on the cool side for your convenience. Grill for about 2-3 minutes
- from all side.
- Once done, transfer in a serving plate. Pour over the melted butter-garlic and garnish with minced chives. Serve
- warm and enjoy.