Golden Fried Baby Corn defies the popular notion that there are not many options for vegetarian snacks.
Time: 30 minutes
- 200 gm baby corn
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ajinomoto
- 4 tablespoon corn flour
- black pepper as required
- salt as required
- Firstly, wash the baby corns and place them over a chopping board. Cut them into three pieces each.
- Now, take a bowl and add corn flour, all purpose flour, oil, baking powder, ajinomoto, salt and black pepper in
- it and mix them well. Now add water to make the batter thick in consistency.
- Next, place a frying pan over medium flame and pour oil in it. Now, dip the baby corns into the batter and coat
- them well.
- Once the oil is heated, add the baby corns into the pan and fry them until golden brown in colour. Take them
- out, place it on a tissue paper to soak the extra oil and then serve!