Ginger Chicken Kebab is here to win your hearts with its all new and exciting flavours
Time: 1 hr 30 minutes
- 500 gm chicken boneless
- 1/2 tablespoon crushed to paste green chillies
- 1 teaspoon white pepper powder
- 2 tablespoon ginger paste
- salt as required
- For Marination
- 1/2 cup hung curd
- For Garnishing
- 1 teaspoon chopped ginger
- To begin with this delicious recipe, wash the chicken pieces and let it dry for some time. Then, carefully, slice
- the chicken into cubes.
- Then, take a bowl and mix chicken breasts, green chili paste, white pepper powder, salt, ginger paste and malt
- vinegar into it. Using your fingers, rub the chicken pieces in the mixture from both the sides.
- Take another bowl and whisk the hung yogurt in it. Add the chicken pieces from the first bowl to the the second
- bowl i.e. bowl with yogurt.
- Let the chicken pieces marinade for about 30 minutes or so. Keep it aside for a while.
- Once marinated, take out the chicken pieces, place them carefully on the skewers and roast them over the grill
- for about 10 minutes or so.
- Once the excess liquid is drained, garnish it with finely chopped ginger and serve the Ginger Chicken Kebab