Garlic Grilled Lemon Chicken is originally a Thai recipe that you can tweak as per your taste.
Time: 45 minutes
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon refined oil
- 1 pinch black pepper
- For Marination
- 3 chicken breasts
- Mix the lemon juice, olive oil and garlic in a bowl.
- Rub this all over the chicken breasts. Cover and keep aside for about 15 minutes.
- Heat little oil in a grill pan over medium flame. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper powder on the chicken.
- Place it on the grill pan and cook on both sides for about 4 to 5 minutes per side. Keep the flame low so that it is
- cooked properly.
- Remove and serve at once. You can serve it with the salad and dip of your choice.