Egg roll is a quick recipe which can be made by adding different fillings be it veggie, pork or meat into a roll of egg and flour.
Time: 35 minutes
- 2 egg
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium capsicum ( green pepper)
- 2 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 1 carrot
- salt as required
- 1 chapati
- 1/2 teaspoon green chilli sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon powdered black pepper
- 2 teaspoon butter
- 1 inch ginger
- Cut think slices of onion and capsicum, grate the carrots, mince the ginger and keep aside. Take a tava or frying
- pan and put it on medium heat. When it is sufficiently hot add one teaspoon of butter and the onions, carrots
- and capsicum. Cook on high flame for 2 minutes. Add salt, pepper, lemon juice, tomato ketchup, chilli sauce
- and cook for another one minute. Remove from fire and keep aside.
- In a bowl, break the eggs. Add salt and pepper to taste and whisk well. Heat one tsp butter in the pan. Add half
- of the egg mixture and make an omelette. Put the chapati over it. Top it with the rest of the egg mixture and
- flip so that it is cooked on both sides.
- Spoon the cooked capsicum, carrot and onion mixture in the center of the chapati. Top with some raw onions,
- roll and serve hot with tomato ketchup.