Perfectly crispy and crunchy fool-proof recipe: Crispy Roasted Chickpeas
Time: 15 minutes
- 1 (15 oz) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place the chickpeas on the prepared baking sheet and toss with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast for 10-12 minutes, stirring once, until the chickpeas are slightly shrunken and crispy.
- Let cool.