This spicy, buttery, and sweet black pepper Thai crab dish will have you fighting over the last bite.
Time: 30 minutes
- Crabs (claws) 8
- Crushed black peppercorns 1 tablespoon
- Oil 3 tablespoons
- Minced garlic 1 tablespoon
- Sugar 1/2 teaspoon
- Chicken stock 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Spring onion flowers for garnish
- Heat oil in a non-stick wok, add garlic and sauté for half a minute. Add crushed peppercorns and mix well.
- Add crab claws and cook for two to three minutes. Add sugar and salt and mix well.
- Add chicken stock and mix well. Cover and cook for five to six minutes.
- Transfer onto a serving plate, garnish with spring onion flower and serve hot.